A white grid
A white grid
A photo of a drafting table in the workshop of the commercial division of Jackson Glass Works

HISTORY

DIVISION #1

(AUTO/RETAIL/IN-HOUSE)

ABOUT

CONTACT

HISTORY

DIVISION #2

(COMMERCIAL/INSTALLATION)

A gold shield logo for Jackson Glass Works

“When Lloyd MacCready started Jackson Glass Works in 1934, the business focused primarily on commercial glass. Over the past 78 years, auto glass has become a bigger component of the business. Twenty years ago, MacCready’s grandson, Jay, joined the family business and he owns the glass business with his father, Jack MacCready, and cousin, Sherman MacCready. Jackson Glass Works moved from Louis Glick Highway to its current location, 555 S. Cooper St., in 2001.

An envelope email icon png

DESIGN BY PRODUCTION FOR USE

JACKSON GLASS WORKS 2015

Copyright symbol in black

- Jackson Citizen Patriot