"When Lloyd MacCready started Jackson Glass Works in 1934, the business focused primarily on commercial glass. Over the past 78 years, auto glass has become a bigger component of the business. Twenty years ago, MacCready’s grandson, Jay, joined the family business and he owns the glass business with his father, Jack MacCready, and cousin, Sherman MacCready. Jackson Glass Works moved from Louis Glick Highway to its current location, 555 S. Cooper St., in 2001."
- Jackson Citizen Patriot